This is the stable release of Circuit Diagram 2.0 - the improvements from 2.0 Beta 2 are mostly minor changes and bug fixes.
New in this release:
- Choose document creator name in options dialog
- Open components directory from components dialog
Bug fixes, including the following:
- SVG relative paths exported incorrectly
- Fixed size SVG export
- SVG text alignment to use dy instead of alignment-baseline
- CDDX components not being embedded or loaded correctly
Users upgrading from 1.3.1 will get many new features, including custom components, cut/copy/paste support, new file format and the option to show a grid in the editor.
Please visit the downloads page to download this version.