The following tutorials cover a range of topics related to Circuit Diagram.
Designing a Circuit
- Creating components - describes how to make your own components and use them in Circuit Diagram
- Advanced compiling - describes how to use a different icon for each configuration
- Implementations - describes how to use implementations to replace standard components
- Installing components - how to use a component you have downloaded
- Sample components - XML source code for the standard components
Plugins extend the functionality of Circuit Diagram, enabling importing/exporting to custom formats.
- Installing plugins - describes how to install a plugin
- For writing your own plugin, please download the sample plugin
If you need any help, please use the forum.
If you would like to get in touch, please contact us.