Hi, I've started studying electrical engineering and this is a great and simple piece of software for drawing circuits for assignments.
Some features that would make this fairly complete for electrical eng students:
1. Ability to flip a cell. Currently cells only point one direction vertical or horizontal. Sometimes it is necessary to have them around the other way.
2. Adding arrows onto wires to show current directions, etc. Rails/grounds are almost what I need, but they only point down no matter how they are flipped around.
3. Add arrows in general to show voltages/etc across components, although if I had option 2, I could just draw a wire and add an arrow to the end to make an arrow of sorts.
4. Drawing of an arc with an arrow at the end for showing current loops for Kirchhoff's laws, et al.
5. If it was possible to rotate a section, or draw at 45 degrees that would be great for drawing Y and delta configurations or wheatstone bridges, etc.